What is the Abstract Competition?
An opportunity to celebrate those who have an AI-inspired idea or theory that can make a real difference in medicine and healthcare.
Who is it aimed at?
Anyone who has an innovative idea about how artificial intelligence will transform the future of healthcare delivery.
How Do I Enter?
If you have a completed piece of work, an idea in progress, or even an initial project plan related to 1 of our x 6 specialist categories, we want to hear from you.
Your abstract needs to be a concise stand-alone summary which can provide the Judging Panel with a thorough overview of your project/idea.
1. Decision support and hospital monitoring
2. Medical Imaging and Biomedical Diagnostics
3. Precision Medicine and Drug Discovery
4. Cloud Computing and Data Security
5. Digital Medicine and Wearable Technology
6. Robotic Technology and Virtual Reality
The judging process will be undertaken by leading members of AIMed North America 2018 Advisory Board
What do I need to do to enter?
Your abstract should comprise the following elements:
1.Background & Problem
4.Results* /Early Results* /Completed Works*
*Only if appropriate
How do I apply?
Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in no more than 250 words)
All entries need to be received by no later than 1700 on Wednesday 14th November
Winners & Prizes:
1.Winners will be announced on Friday November 23rd & notified by e-mail.
2. Each of the 6 x category winners (1 x winner per category) will receive 1 x free conference registration + 1 x night of complimentary hotel accommodation. (N.B. Accommodation prize only applicable for those who live outside of California)
3. The 6 x category winners will be invited to present their abstract to attendees at AIMed North America 2018 on the main stage.
4. The first x20 received approved abstracts will get 1 x free conference registration and the opportunity to present at the ePoster session during AIMed North America 2018.
5. Please note that those that enter abstracts (which meet the stated criteria) that are outside the first x20 to be received will be eligible to a discounted 40% off delegate rate..
AIMed is the result of initiatives with the purpose of advancing data science and artificial intelligence in medicine around the world.
AIMed was founded in 2014 by Dr Anthony Chang, a practising pediatric cardiologist, CIIO at CHOC Children’s and world-renowned expert on artificial intelligence (AI) with the goal of bringing together clinicians, physicians, c-suite executives and technology experts so they can start a revolution in today’s Medicine and Healthcare for a data-smart tomorrow.
Join us at AIMed Europe to join the revolution.