AIMED Healthcare Executives Registration
What to expect?
- Find out how you can get started in healthcare AI from AIMed founder Dr Anthony Chang
- Learn from real examples of machine and deep learning, NLP and RPA in healthcare
- Gain insight into the key requirements for successful implementation of AI through focused panel discussions
- Address some of the key ethical questions around AI in healthcare, including data governance and liability, regulatory compliance, and explainability
- Hear from leaders who have deployed AI solutions within their organisations about how they overcame barriers and the outcomes in terms of patient care, time and cost savings
Who should attend?
Executives working within healthcare
Titles include but not limited to:
“Thanks Alexis! Had a great time and appreciate the kind words! It was great and your whole crew were absolute professionals! If I hadn’t needed to jump between talks I would have enjoyed the chance to listen in more but as it was I had a great time! Thanks again, my best to Anthony as well for hosting.”
Dr. Matthew Lungren Co-Director, Stanford Center for Artificial
Intelligence in Medicine and Imaging
Healthcare Executives 2020 Tickets
After our last Clinician Series event we asked our attendees what they thought was a fair price for CME accredited meetings like these. We learned that 25% said no cost, 27% said $49, 36% $100 and 12% said over $200.
These meetings cost us a substantial amount of money to arrange, produce and get accredited but we’re committed to bringing you education during these difficult times. As such, with no judgement from us, you are able to pay what you feel is fair.